"Through my heart's work of writing, I share with you my complex journey a top the mountain, sliding down, crawling up, & living through the realms of Autoimmune Arthritic Illnesses. Taming "The Wolf" Thru each Day... One Step at a Time … Together We Are Learning to Survive. Please follow along, to New Beginnings - looking Thru the Window Pane of Pain in life where we shall find our journey leading us to - New Perspectives
Saturday, August 10, 2013
45 Tips for Life (saw this in FB and wanted to share)
I saw this in FB just a little while ago in one of my groups, and it just seemed to "fit" after the week from hell I, along with several have had... thought it might help you also get through a rough patch of the "stickers" of life... :)
45 Tips For Life
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short – enjoy it.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick.
Your friends and family will.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument.
Stay true to yourself.
7. Cry with someone.
It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past
so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others.
You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret,
you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye
But don't worry; God never blinks.
16.. Take a deep breath.
It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful.
Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really
does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to be happy.
But it’s all up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life,
don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets,
wear the fancy lingerie. Don't
save it for a special occasion.
Today is special.
Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now.
Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words
'In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive but don’t forget.
29. What other people think of you
is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything.
Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is,
it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously.
No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is,
not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life.
Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative --
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day.
Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile
and saw everyone else's, we'd
grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time.
Accept what you already have not what you need.
42. The best is yet to come...
43. No matter how you feel,
get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow,
but it's still a gift."
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
After "many" strange" symptoms, DO I ADD yet "another diagnosis" to me endless list of crap wrong with me??? "CPRS"????I finally made a trip to Urgent Care with what I feel is a very bad Lupus and RA flare, but there are several "symptoms" strange t...
New Post for Pseudogout, Blood transfusion, Severe Anemia, RA Severe Pain & COVID Virtual Visits & more...I really have SO MUCH to try & catch up here on, so I am going ton"Post"n some of my ongoing chronic health issues, things abo...
How can our kids feel safe when WE as adults don't???? I fear Wal-Mart or just walking across the parking lot at HEB in my small lo...
Post a Comment