PROSTATE CANCER TRIAL AVAILABLE SEEKING NEW PARTICIPANTSDid you know that prostate cancer is the second most frequently diagnosed cancer globally? And a significant proportion of patients who are treated have their prostate cancer come back or spread. There is a clinical study available, seeking participants who have Prostate Cancer in order to assess if the study medicine helps prevent or slows your cancer from spreading to other parts of your body.
More about the study:
- The study drug (Investigational drug) is administered by Tablets, Pills, or Capsules.
- At least 400 people have already taken this drug in clinical trials
- There will be 1200 participants in this trial, at 44 sites around the world
- be male
- at least 18 years old
- have been diagnosed with prostate cancer
- have prostate cancer that has spread to the bone
- be currently participating in any other clinical trial
What are clinical trials?Clinical trials are research studies to determine whether investigational drugs or treatments are safe and effective for humans. All new investigational medications and devices must undergo several clinical trials, often involving thousands of people.
Why participate in a clinical trial?You will have access to new investigational treatments that would be available to the general public only upon approval. You will also receive study-related medical care and attention from clinical trial staff at research facilities. Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help researchers find better treatments for others in the future.
Learn why I’m talking about Clinical Trials
Post a Comment